Discover How To Draw Realistic Portraits Like A Pro With 8 Easy Steps To Drawing A Portrait Review
This 8 Easy Steps To Drawing A Portrait Review will help you have an overview of this practical guidebook on drawing realistic pencil portraits.
- What Is 8 Easy Steps To Drawing A Portrait?
- What Are The Steps To Drawing A Pencil Portrait?
- How Much To Own This Guidebook?
- Is It Guaranteed That The Program Will Work For You?
- Does The Author Provide Any Customer Support?
8 Easy Step To Drawing A Portrait is an easy-to-follow guidebook that you will learn to master pencil drawing techniques in just weeks. The program is designed with 60 pages, including totally 8 simple steps to draw a realistic pencil portrait. Christopher Sia, a professional pencil portrait expert is the author of this book. According to him, this is not a guide that throws thousands of words at you to learn how to draw portraits. Actually, this is an interesting book with clear instructions designed in plain English, together with nice-looking pictures illustrating every portrait drawing tip and technique. By ordering this digital product, you will instantly go to order page and download this tutorial to get started with ease.
Now, continue reading the 8 Easy Steps To Drawing A Portrait Review to find out greater features of this program.
In this section, I would like to give you a deeper look at the 8 Easy Steps To Drawing Portrait guidebook. The following are 8 steps you are going to discover in this book:
Step 1: Choose An Appropriate Reference Picture, showing:
· The instructions to choose a reference picture
· How to select a fitting reference picture
· How to draw more quickly with less frustration
· The guide to know different types of pictures
Step 2: Organize The Outline, Position & Proportions Of The Features, uncovering:
· The most basic elements of a good drawing
· How to realize the wrong position of the features
· Tips to correct the position of the features
· 8 illustrations that show the organization of the features
· Tips on shading which you use in drawing realistic pencil portraits
Step 3: Eye Drawing: Shading & Shadows, revealing:
· The most expressive features of a face
· The key to capture the likeness of a drawing
· Instructions on drawing the details of eyes & eyebrows
· 34 detailed illustrations which demonstrate the shading of the eyes
· Tips on drawing the iris, eyelids, eyelashes, and surrounding shadows
· Advanced techniques to draw tiny details of the light and shading around the eyes
Step 4: Nose Drawing: Shading & Shadows, teaching:
· The important aspects of drawing nose
· 9 easy-to-follow illustrations for shading the nose
· How to draw the nose bridge and nostrils
Step 5: Mouth drawing: Shading & Shadows, guiding:
· How to draw the details of a mouth
· Tips for drawing lips
· 20 detailed illustrations for shading a mouth
· Drawing the lip line
· Drawing glossy lips
Step 6: Ear Drawing: Shading & Shadows, exposing:
· The guide to draw the details of the ears
· 14 step-by-step illustrations to shade an ear
· How to get the correct shading tone
Step 7: Hair Drawing: Shading & Shadows, showing:
· How to draw hair correctly
· A guide to draw details of the hair
· 26 illustrations for shading hair
· Highlight portions of hair
· Simple tips to draw hair and make the hair look more realistic
Step 8: Face Drawing: Shading & Shadows, uncovering:
· Easy-to-follow tips to draw the details of a face
· 42 illustrations to shade a face
· How to add shading on the neck
Beside the guide on teaching to draw portraits, I would love to introduce another program teaching to sketch animals. Please check out drawing animal in pencil to get more information about this drawing course!
This is actually is an online drawing course that you just have to pay a little investment to learn it from the comfort of your own home. Exactly, it comes with the price of $27. In addition, the author also offers you 4 bonuses, including:
· Free Bonus 1: Samples of Facial Features
· Free Bonus 2: Samples of 30 Reference Pictures
· Free Bonus 3: 3 Exclusive Bonuses For Immediate Action
· Free Bonus 4: Quick Reference Guide On Human Body
Would you like to check out some real comments below?
That’s right. By learning this comprehensive guidebook, you will get a 100% refund guarantee. Just experience the drawing lessons within 60 days of your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with it, feel free to ask for a full refund. No hassles. No question asked. You have nothing to lose! Are you ready to try out the 8 Easy Steps To Drawing A Portrait program right now?
Sure! To get the author’s support for mastering all portrait techniques, please click here mailto:support [at] myportraitdrawing dot com to contact him.
For any feedback related to my 8 Easy Steps To Drawing A Portrait Review, please send it to me by leaving your words at the end of this post. All success to your learning!