Grooming Your Dog At Home Review Exposes A Professional Guide To Groom Dogs
This review will show you an overview of a practical guidebook on how to groom dogs. Spend 5 minutes to read the writing and get clear its remarkable contents.
- What Is Grooming Your Dog At Home?
- What Will You Learn From The E-Book?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- Does The Program Come With Any Guarantee?
- Does The Author Provide Any Support?
Grooming Your Dog At Home is a 177-page dog grooming guidebook that reveals detailed instructions, tips and advice from advanced dog groomers. By learning this all-comprehensive guide, you will be able to master 31 different dog grooming tools and various professional grooming techniques. As an experienced dog groomer, Amy West designed this program with the hope that many people can learn to groom their own dogs with ease and fun.
Now, continue reading the entire Grooming Your Dog At Home review to get more information about this course!
Here are the main contents of the guidebook:
- The ways to identify different types of dog coats such as single coat, double coat; identify different coat textures to learn specific techniques to brush them; identify different mixed breeds of dog by color
- The guide to groom for long-haired dog
- The differences between coat loss and shedding
- How to help your dog combat shedding
- The techniques to brush dogs for minimizing shedding
- The 6 shedding tips
- How to know your dog’s excessive shedding
- The guide to clean dog’s ears, eyes
- How to help your pet avoid allergens
- How to solve dog’s tear stains
- The tips to remove matted fur from dog’s eye areas
- The way to clean rusty dog fur
- The tips to cure dog’s sunburn
- How to stop your dog from excessive licking
- Correct usages of 6 types of brushes, de-matting combs and 3 types of scissors
- The detailed descriptions of 11 tools for dog grooming with illustrated images
- The 12 tips to minimize mess and increase safety while grooming dogs
- Natural products for your pets
- The schedule for your dog’s grooming session
- The tools to perform professional clipping
- How short to design your pet’s hair
- How often should you clip your dog
- How often should you trim dog’s nails
- How to help your pet overcome the fear of trimming nails
- The trimming techniques to avoid dog’s bleeding
- The guide to care for dog’s teeth
- Simple steps to clean dog’s face
- How to keep your pet being free from squirming
- The secrets to calm your dog during the grooming
- The guide to handle aggressive dog
- The steps to shampoo dogs and the suitable types of shampoo for different types of dogs
- How often should you bath your pet
- How to use tools to avoid damage dog’s skin
- The different types of fleas, ticks and lice on dogs and how to handle this problem
And much more!
The program comes with a discounted price of $19.95. You save $20 and get 2 extra bonuses from the author.
- Bonus 1: The Ultimate Grooming Tools – Valued at $9.95
- Bonus 2: Care of White & Light-Coated Dogs – Valued at $9.95
Yes! This comprehensive system comes with a 100% refund guarantee. You can immediately test the guidebook. After you experienced it and didn’t like it, you can ask for a full refund. The author will be ready to pay all your money back with no question asked! No hassles! You have nothing to lose! So get started to groom your dog and show your love with your pet today!
Yes! The author would like to help you master dog grooming tips and techniques. If you have any question about this program, you can also ask him. Please go to the official website to contact the author and get his full support.
Now, after searching for all information about this course, if you have any feedback about my Grooming Your Dog At Home review, show it here at the end of this post. If you find this writing useful, share it with your friends and other dog lovers.