Learn Judo Exercises With Workouts For Judo
To help you have an overview on the judo exercises that released by Matt D’Aquino, I would like to introduce his program to you in a writing with 5 sections as follows:
- What Is Workouts For Judo?
- What Will You Get From The Workouts For Judo Package?
- How Will Workouts For Judo Help You Achieve Your Judo Goals?
- Is It Guaranteed That Workouts For Judo Will Work For You?
- Does The Author Give You Any Support?
Workouts For Judo is a practical learning course for people who want to learn judo workouts with different purposes such as getting fitness, improving strength or achieving award in judo competitions. Matt D’Aquino is the author of this program. He was a 2008 Judo Olympian, the Contributor MMA Uncaged Magazine, also the Editor Love Judo Magazine. This manual of him will give you the needed tools to help you achieve the fitness and a conditioning needed to achieve your judo goals
Ordering the standard Workouts For Judo package to get the following items:
- The Workout For Judo ebook, including over 30 judo specific workouts with step-by-step instructions
- Bonus 1: The Advanced Workouts For Judo Manual
- Bonus 2: Maximum Grip Training For Judo Guidebook
- Bonus 3: The Advanced Workouts For Judo Videos
- Extra bonus: The Competition Preparation Guidebook
The total value of the package is priced at $27.
This is a sample workout that was presented by the author. Let’s watch it to get clear about one of judo workouts you are going to learn:
Workouts For Judo provides everything you need to achieve your judo goals. For more details, I will point out remarkable benefits of this course, containing:
- 30 specific exercises for judo with step-by step-photos and instructions
- Recovery guidance, including tips on how to practice stretches safely, how to use food for recovering after getting pain
- Fundamental fitness, revealing physical attributes you need for doing judo
- Judo Journal, consisting of different workouts to practice with detailed guide
- Core Strengthening Exercises for Judo, including:
- Russian twists exercises
- Wrestler twists workouts
- Core hold lessons
- Guide on hanging leg raises
- Back extension lessons
- Spartan bench press workout
- Explosive Movements for Judo, containing 5 exercises to improve speed and strength:
- Power cleans workouts that help to develop the powers of the legs, back and hips
- Burpees exercises that you can use at the warm-ups
- Sumo Deadlift high pulls – full body exercises
- Medicine ball throws are explosive exercises for all Judokas
- Sprints, helping you develop leg speed
- 6 judo workouts to get fit, including 3 metabolic circuits, circuit 4 – Tabata intervals and running circuits
At the end of the learning program, you will be able to:
- Improve your overall fitness and conditioning
- Fight harder for long in a judo competition
- Increase your overall strength and power
- Improve full body balance and co-ordination
- Increase your agility making you harder to throw
- Increase feed and hand speed
- Improve your grip fighting
- Practice judo workouts in your very own Dojo or home gym
Here are some real feedbacks from customers who learn these judo exercises:
Absolutely! You get 100% money back guarantee when purchasing the Workouts For Judo program. In case, you are not completely satisfied with it, feel free to contact the author to be guided on how to receive all your refund within 60 days of ordering. So, there is nothing to lose. Act now to experience the practical judo exercises in 60 days without any risk at all.
Yes! In order to receive the support from the author, you just need to click this address support [at] workoutsforjudo dot com so that you can contact him and ask for the full support from him.
For anything unclear in my Workouts For Judo review, you just need to leave your comment at the end of this article. I will reply to you soon after being noticed.