Read On To Find Out Whether This System Will Make You Strong And Lean Or Turn You Into A Cloud!
You know what I mean by a cloud, right? Those guys that spend forever either in the gym or sleeping and they have muscles on top of their muscles? They move around like they’re in slow motion and look kind of awkward? Yes awkward like a big puffy cloud… If your ambition is to be a cloud then it’s probably not a good idea to keep reading because The Bags, Bells and Bodyweight Training System is for those who want to be strong, highly conditioned and explosively athletic! I’m picturing Thor and although I would love to daydream about him forever I have to get this review written and my head out of the clouds…
- What Is The Bags, Bells and Bodyweight Training System?
- What Do You Get?
- How Much Does The Bags, Bells and Bodyweight Training System Cost?
- Is There Any Guarantee?
- Do You Get Any Support?
The Bags, Bells and Bodyweight Training System written by Travis Stoetzel is an athletic muscle building system. This E-Book is designed to show you how to blend your own body weight, sandbags and kettle bells to achieve explosive muscle growth, rugged strength gains, insane increases in athleticism and torch body fat! If you think that sounds awesome but like way too much hard work, rest assured – you only need to commit to one hour of training 3 times per week. Below outlines what you can expect in each type of training.
Travis says too many people totally neglect this altogether so this system promises to teach you
- proper progressions and variations of all the essential bodyweight movements
- how to gain mobility and athleticism through advanced bodyweight movements and progressions
- how to build up supreme conditioning and explosiveness through unique bodyweight intervals and circuits
- increase total body strength and power while building up greater levels of mental toughness
- build up levels of brute strength by digging into heavy sandbags
- construct hands of steel with a vice like grip by performing different variations of sandbag movements
- destroy common weakness through the functionality and uniqueness of general sandbag training
- create a core of pure ripped muscle through the use of full body focused sandbag movements and variations
Kettle bell Training
- shred up body fat through the many different types of kettle bell complexes and circuits
- learn all of the basic progressions and variations of the most essential kettle bell movements needed for the best results
- increase overall strength and power through the many different athletically based full body kettle bell movements.
The Bags, Bells and Bodyweight Training System E-Book and HEAPS of bonus material including:
- The Bodyweight Training Manual
- The Sandbag Training Manual
- The Kettle bell Training Manual
- Dumbbell Domination – for those who don’t have Kettle bells
- Paleo Ripped Eating Guide
- The 7 Supplements for Strength
- Strength Coach Audio Series
- The Ultimate DIY Sandbag Creation Manual
It’s normally $47 but you can get all this for only $27 for a limited time.
Also the following bonuses are included for FREE
- The Bodyweight Training Manual ($29)
- The Sandbag Training Manual ($29)
- The Kettle bell Training Manual ($29)
- Dumbbell Domination ($47)
Travis doesn’t stop there. He’ll also give you the following ‘Hardcore Bonuses’ for FREE
- Paleo Ripped Eating Guide ($29)
- The 7 Supplements for Strength ($19)
- Strength Coach Audio Series ($390)
- The Ultimate DIY Sandbag Creation Manual ($19)
That totals nearly $600 in bonus material alone but you pay only $27 right now!
Yes. Travis is so confident that his system works that if you’ve tried it for 10 weeks and are not totally thrilled with your results you can write to him for a full refund – no questions asked and zero hassles! How honourable is that? Just like Thor…
Yes. If you have a specific question about any of the programs or if you need technical assistance with downloading your product, you may contact Travis’ help desk via email, mail or phone.
If requesting technical assistance, always include your Clickbank order number, your full name and date of purchase for faster service.
For more information on The Bags, Bells and Bodyweight Training system click here