Let’s Discover A Professional Off-Ice Hockey Course With Ultimate Hockey Training Review
Let’s read this Ultimate Hockey Training review to get more information about this course!
- What Is Ultimate Hockey Training?
- What Will You Get From The Ultimate Hockey Training Package?
- What Are The Contents Of The Program?
- How Much To Get Started?
- Is It Guaranteed That The Program Will Work For You?
- Does The Author Provide Any Customer Support?
Ultimate Hockey Training is a specialized off-ice hockey training system that was designed to help hockey player achieve incredible stamina. Kevin Neeld, a hockey coach is the developer of this program. He has personally helped thousands of hockey learners ranging from novices at beginning level to the professional hockey playing level. The course combines injury-prevention strategies and innovative training methods which absolutely train you to achieve the best hockey seasons ever.
Keep reading the entire Ultimate Hockey Training Review to have a full picture of this proven system.
The standard package of the Ultimate Hockey Training course comes with 2 main components and 7 extra bonuses as follows:
- Component 1: The Ultimate Hockey Training – E-book ($149.95 Value)
- Component 2: The Membership Access ($99.95 Value)
- Bonus # 1: Ultimate 12-Minute Goalie Warm-Up ($37.00 Value)
- Bonus # 2: Unstable Surface Training For Hockey ($19.95 Value)
- Bonus # 3: The Weingroff Interrogation ($19.95 Value)
- Bonus # 4: How To Think Like A Player ($14.95 Value)
- Bonus # 5: Movement Preparation For Hockey ($14.95 Value)
- Bonus # 6: 7 Exercises To Fend Off Hip Injuries ($19.95 Value)
- Bonus # 7: Metabolic Circuits For Hockey Conditioning ($24.95 Value)
The following are the main contents of the Ultimate Hockey Training program. Do not skip any line of this part to get clear about all features and benefits of the course!
- 3 dynamic warm-up exercises for hockey players
- Over 25 linear training exercises for speed
- Detailed lower body and upper body workouts for hockey players with movement patterns: Lower Body Pulling and Upper Body Pulling; Lower Body pushing and Upper Body Pushing
- Core training progressions with movement patterns: Linear Lateral Core, Linear Anterior Core, Diagonal Core, Rotational Core, Posterior Hip, Anterior Hip, Medial Hip, Lateral Hip, Diaphragm, Anterior Neck, Scapulae Musculature, Rotator Cuff and much more
- 35 hockey stretches
- The guide to maximize skating speed
- Simple technique improvements
- How to combine linear techniques and transitional speed techniques to develop on-ice training from off-ice training
- Plyometric progressions for improving skating speed and lower body power
- Power progressions to boost shooting velocity
- Conditioning progressions and modalities to ensure you will get as strong and fast in the 3rd period
- A long-term hockey development formula with specific recommendations to help hockey players fulfill achieve long-term success and their potential
- The instructions to avoid common downfalls of warm-up exercises
- The truth about core training exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, leg throw downs, bicycles which impair your hockey performance
- A scientific presentation of aerobic training
- The truth about squat for hockey players
- Detailed strategies to maximize your muscle and strength development
- The function of the core
- How to alter your core training based on body load, position, volume, movement and the time of seasons
- Stretching methods for your muscle development
- Detailed strategies to avoid limiting hockey injuries, including hip flexor strains, groin strains, hip labral tears and sports hernias
- Step-by-step instructions to design year-round training programs
And much more!
Here are some feedbacks from coaches and trainers who evaluated this program. Why don’t you check out some of them below?
In addition to the Ultimate Hockey Training program, I would like to introduce other programs to help you enjoy your favorite sports and build your stamina. Please check out avalanche ski training and epic soccer training to have an overview of these courses!
Normally, the true value of the program is worth $401.60. But if you take action immediately, it will come with a shocking price of only $24.95. Sounds good, right?
Sure! Just experience the Ultimate Hockey Training course within 60 days. If it is not for you, simply request a full refund. This is a strong claim released by the author. Do you want to get started with this guaranteed right now?
Yes! Remember that you can get a full support from the author – Kevin Neeld to get the best results of the training. Please click here kn [at] kevinneeld dot com to go to the customer page.
Now, are you going to try out this course? For any feedback to my Ultimate Hockey Training review, let me know and I will be happy to reply to you as soon as possible.